Inside the Biggest Show on Television, was published by Routledge in This co-edited, twelve-chapter book Examining identity in sports media. Hundley , Andrew C.
Key Features Draws on both quantitative and qualitative approaches, including surveys, content analyses, and rhetorical approaches. Do You Believe in Nationalism?
- SAGE Books - Examining Identity in Sports Media.
- A Violin for Miss Peggy?
- Examining identity in sports media - Heather L. Hundley, Andrew C. Billings - Google Книги.
- Browse by Content Type.
- Die Bedeutung der Salutogenese für die Gesundheitswissenschaft (German Edition).
Examining identity in sports media Heather L. She teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in mass media including media history, media and culture, media law, interpretative approaches, seminar in mass media, and digital culture.
- CCCS Selected Working Papers: Volume 2;
- Uma Aventura na Quinta das Lágrimas (Portuguese Edition).
- Examining Identity in Sports Media - Google Книги.
Her research interests range from issues of gender, feminism, sport, pop culture, law, and health related issues such as portrayals of alcohol consumption, cancer, and sexual promiscuity. His research interests lie in the intersection of sport, mass media, consumption habits, and identity-laden content.
Inside the Biggest Show on Television; his writings have been translated into five languages. This co-edited, twelve-chapter book Examining Identity in Sports Media.