Living Like You Mean It : Ronald J. Frederick :
Things seem to be going well for me! I didn't realize I was doing this until after reading Frederick, does abrilliant job of describing why people are so afraid of theiremotions and how this fear creates a variety of problems in theirlives. While the problems are different, the underlying issue isoften the same. At the core of their distress is Living Like You Mean It: At the core of their distress is what Dr.
Through practical suggestions, compelling stories, and powerful insights, this book dishes up a readily accessible plan to free us from the prison of our own fear of feeling. With energy and passion, he guides the reader through the vibrant inner landscape of the emotions.
The tools and insights he offers can help prevent depression and anxiety. Even more, they point the way toward a vital and engaged life—a life fully lived.
- Discover the Secret to a More Fulfilling Life!
- See a Problem?.
- Baseball in Altoona: From the Mountain City to the Curve (Images of Baseball).
The strategies in this book offer more than a quick fix. They are based on cutting-edge research about how the brain works, develops, and changes. This book is full of stories of transformation of people who felt stuck, alone, despairing, but, in finding the courage to face their fears, in taking the risk to open up to their feelings and share them with others, changed in ways they never imagined possible.
The same can happen for you. With the right tools and practice your life and your relationships can be better.
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- SuperCompetent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best!
- Frequently bought together.
- Una bocca bella e sensuale ~ Racconti Erotici Proibiti di Emily: Segretamente Sporcacciona (Italian Edition)!
- Customers who viewed this item also viewed.
- Ramble California: The Wanderers Guide to the Offbeat, Overlooked and Outrageous (Ramble Guides).
- Secret Missions: A Novel?
- Three Bodies Burning: The Anatomy of an Investigation into Murder, Money, and Mexican Marijuana?
- Marvin Piersoll?
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and the Undead.
He shows us how to navigate the guidance system they provide on the road to happiness, fulfillment and depth in our lives. Hopefully, this will be the first of many books from this gifted writer. It is also a practical guide to help us feel more deeply, face our fears more confidently, and live each moment more fully.
So pick up your copy of Living Like You Mean It today and see—you hold the power within you to transform your life.
Living Like You Mean It: Use the Wisdom and Power of Your Emotions to Get the Life You Really Want
His heart and soul, his humor and sparkling intelligence, his pathos and practicality, are all there from the great title to the very last word. Down to earth and with a twinkle in his eyes, Ron Frederick is the guide and companion you have been looking for. As he passionately makes clear: And as you journey to reconnect with yourself and those you love—you will not be alone.
Step by step, you feel him with you, steady and wise.
What a great book!