View more products by Audrey M. She is coauthor of Women of Covenant: An Untold History of the Latter-day Saints.
Her many other publications include more than a dozen articles on the life and thought of Eliza R. View more products by Jill Mulvay Derr.vsrartisan.com/components/map2.php
Women's Voices: An Untold History of the Latter-day Saints 1830-1900
Women of Faith in the Latte Angie marked it as to-read Apr 23, Debbie carvajal marked it as to-read May 03, Darcee marked it as to-read Oct 09, Marlo marked it as to-read Jan 15, Ellen Turnbaugh added it Sep 17, Rebecca Hale marked it as to-read Sep 26, Heather Collins marked it as to-read Nov 12, Jennifer marked it as to-read Jul 16, Shayna Sunderland marked it as to-read Aug 06, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Jill Mulvay Derr. Books by Jill Mulvay Derr.
- Women's Voices: An Untold History of the Latter-day Saints, 1830-1900?
- Women's Voices: An Untold History of the Latter-day Saints, by Jill Mulvay Derr.
- The Trailsman #299: Dakota Danger.
Trivia About Women's Voices: No trivia or quizzes yet. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. After culling nearly diaries, letters, and journals left by Mormon women of the nineteenth century, the editors, Kenneth W.
Godfrey, and Jill Mulvay Deer, have carefully selected for inclusion a variety of women's voices from across the spectrum of nineteenth-century Mormon history. Wells, Susa Young Gates, and Ruth May Fox, one may be surprised to hear a timbre in their voices not heard before, and in a context which makes such familiar voices representative of the entire Mormon sisterhood.
- Women's Voices: An Untold History of the Latter-Day-Saints 1830-1900!
- Women's Voices: An Untold History of the Latter-day Saints 1830-1900.
- Best Evidence Structural Interventions for HIV Prevention?
Skip to main content.